Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Love this! Want to be involved? Simon Pulman's A Romantic Proposal for a New Transmedia Project | Transmythology

Excerpt from the site:

Posted on February 25, 2011 by Simon Pulman

"This article began as a nugget in my mind after having been inspired by the Jurassic Park Slope presentation last night, and reaction thereto. It was going to be a theoretical discussion until I realized that I should put my money where my mouth is and actually do it. And since I can, I am going to.

Thus, I am announcing a new co-created, transmedia romantic comedy webseries to launch in Fall 2011.

Let’s break down how it’s going to work.

Story

It’s a romantic comedy told across various platforms. A webseries will act as the driving platform, but there will be heavy social networking components, which I will touch on later. I will act as a “producer” (though may not be credited as such) and will story edit – but I will need writers. Here are my criteria for the story.

The story must be based around misunderstandings between friends and romantic attachments – the kind common to sitcoms and movies, but which can be specifically heightened using social media exchanges. Vanity, ego, insecurity, jealousy and so on...."

Read (don't miss!) the full post on Simon's blog:

http://transmythology.com/2011/02/25/a-romantic-proposal-for-a-new-transmedia...

Posted via email from Siobhan O'Flynn's 1001 Tales

No comments: